The auto-renew feature in the Resonate app enables you to automatically renew production credits when your account balance is depleted. At this time this function only supports the auto-renew for audio production credits. If you have set up this feature but want to update your account to disable this feature for your account you can access this in your profile settings.
To enable the auto-renew feature for your account:
- Log into the Resonate app
- From your podcast dashboard, click on the “Settings” tab in the header
- You will be redirected to the “Show Profile” tab of your settings
- Under “Billing Settings” uncheck the box that says “Automatically renew credits”
- Click the “Update” button
- The auto-renew feature should now be disabled from your account