When transferring ownership of RSS feeds in iTunes, Apple requires you to insert an authorization code into the XML. There are a few different places you can insert the code, but we're using the
- Initiate the ownership transfer with Apple.
- They email you an authorization code.
- In Resonate, add the authorization code to your podcast profile in the Copyright under Podcast Directories. In this example the code is
4. Save your profile, and you can see the auth code in the
<copyright> tag of your RSS feed.
5. Complete the remaining ownership transfer steps in the email from Apple.