Google Podcasts crawls the internet looking for new podcasts to add into their directory. To claim or speed up this process for your podcast, follow the steps below:
1. Make sure there is a dedicated Gmail account for your podcast. Google requires this to claim or submit your podcast.
2. Go to the Google Podcast manager website.
3. Provide Google with your RSS feed.
4. Follow all steps to claim or submit your podcast.
5. Wait for approval from Google (this typically takes about 48 hours, but can be longer. We recommend checking in periodically to see if your show has been added).
If your show is still appearing after 1 week from submission, we recommend you reach out to Google Podcasts Support.