In this article, we cover how to find the RSS feed for a show being migrated to Resonate Hosting from another podcast host like Libsyn. If the show is already on Resonate Hosting, follow the steps in this article to find the Resonate RSS feed.
Find an RSS feed on podnews.net
- Visit podnews.net
- Search for the show by name in the top right corner.
- Scroll to the "Podcasts" section of the search results.
- Tap the show. If the show doesn't appear in the search results, you won't be able to find the RSS feed this way. Follow the instructions below to find the feed directly from the podcast host.
- Scroll until you see the orange "RSS feed" icon. Tap that.
- This XML page is your RSS feed. Sometimes it looks like computer code and sometimes it's formatted nicely.
- Copy the URL in the address bar. That is the RSS feed URL.
Find an RSS feed on another Podcast Host
Each podcast host will place the RSS feed in a different spot in the podcaster dashboard. Tap the podcast host below for more instructions on finding the RSS feed.
Now that you have the RSS feed URL, continue with migrating the show to Resonate Hosting.