Audible and Amazon Music are popular podcast directories that are available on the majority of devices and platforms. If you have a podcast you would like to add to Audible and Amazon Music’s selection, submit your request using this link. Amazon Music will review your podcast and if it is chosen, it will be available on Audible as well.
To submit your podcast to their platform, follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://amazon.com/podcasters, and click "Add or Claim your podcast"
2. You'll need to connect your Amazon account or create a new one.
3. Create an account.
4. Enter your RSS feed URL. If you don't have an RSS feed for your podcast, you'll need to create one using a podcast hosting platform.
5. Verify ownership and eligibility: Amazon Music will ask you to verify your ownership of the podcast by following the provided instructions. You may need to upload a verification file to your podcast hosting platform or make specific changes to your website's DNS settings.
6. Review and submit your podcast: After verification, Amazon will review your podcast to ensure it meets their guidelines. This process may take some time. Once your podcast is approved, it will become available on Amazon Music, including Audible.