1. Sign up for Resonate Hosting and verify that your Resonate RSS feed is correct.
2. Go to the Resonate feed importer, paste your current RSS feed into the importer, and click “import.”
Not sure how to find the current RSS feed for your show? Learn how to find the current RSS feed for your podcast here.
3. Click “Continue.” It will take a few minutes to migrate your show since Resonate is pulling all of the information for your podcast from your old hosting platform.
4. Your podcast files have migrated to Resonate! Now you need to redirect your RSS feed from PodBean to Resonate.
5. Copy the Resonate RSS feed URL from your Resonate dashboard.
6. Log in to your podbean.com account.
7. Tap this link podbean.com/feed-redirect-301.
8. Paste the new Resonate RSS feed URL into the New Feed URL field.
10. Test the redirection.
Open an incognito window in your web browser
Paste your old RSS feed into the browser
✅ You should be redirected to your new RSS feed if everything is correct