1. Sign up for Resonate Hosting and verify that your Resonate RSS feed is correct.
2. Go to the Resonate Feed Importer, paste your current RSS feed into the importer, and click “import.”
Not sure how to find the current RSS feed for your show? Learn how to find the current RSS feed for your podcast here.
3. Click “Continue.” It will take a few minutes to migrate your show since Resonate is pulling all of the information for your podcast in from your old hosting platform.
4. Your podcast files have migrated to Resonate! Now you need to redirect your RSS feed from Anchor to Resonate.
6. Copy the Resonate RSS feed URL from your Resonate dashboard.
7. Login to Anchor. Go to Settings > Distribution.
8. Paste the new Resonate RSS feed URL into the New Feed URL field
10. Test the redirection.
Open an incognito window in your web browser
Paste your old RSS feed into the browser
✅ You should be redirected to your new RSS feed if everything is correct