1. Sign up for Resonate Hosting and verify that your Resonate RSS feed is correct.
2. Go to the Resonate feed importer, paste your current RSS feed into the importer, and click “import.”
Not sure how to find the current RSS feed for your show? Learn how to find the current RSS feed for your podcast here.
3. Click “Continue.” It will take a few minutes to migrate your show since Resonate is pulling all of the information for your podcast in from your old hosting platform.
4. Your podcast files have migrated to Resonate! Now you need to redirect your RSS feed from Buzzsprout to Resonate.
5. Copy the Resonate RSS feed URL from your Resonate dashboard.
6. Log in to Buzzsprout. Go to Podcast Settings > Cancel/Redirect Podcast.
7. Click on “Redirect your podcast feed.”
8. Follow Buzzsprout’s recommended steps before redirecting (download a backup, test the Resonate feed in Podbase, etc).
9. Paste the new Resonate RSS feed URL into the New Feed URL field.
11. Test the redirection.
Open an incognito window in your web browser
Paste your old RSS feed into the browser
✅ You should be redirected to your new RSS feed if everything is correct
12. Update your RSS feed in podcast directories (Apple and Spotify). Now that the show's new RSS feed is set up in Resonate and the old RSS feed is redirected to the new feed, the final step is to update the podcast directories. Follow this guide to update the RSS feed in Apple and Spotify.